Code Of Ethics
- 221 Blumberg Hall
- Terre Haute, Indiana
I am studying Public Relations and Communications. This document that follows shows the ethics and commitment I am looking for in a future company. While looking into the business world I expect to find these concepts in the organization. The company must demonstrate and show examples throughout their work and must continue to exist throughout my employment.
Commitment- being determined and dedicated
- The company will be fully involved and vow to reach their highest level of potential with any project or task.
- Each employee with have the same level of determination and will always be willing to take on any assignment to fully maximize the companies standards.
Honesty- sincere, truthful, and loyal
- Employees will give their full opinion and present their best information in the up most confidence.
- The company will remain loyal to their word and will continue to follow their beliefs when it comes time to make large decisions based on the companies future.
- The organization will be truthful with me when I have made a mistake and will have my back in times of help.
Time Management- pace and present
- The organization will allow each employee time to prepare for upcoming tasks and assignments will not be thrown at you without notice.
- Each employee of the company will be allowed to pace themselves but there will still be a structured schedule within the company.
Encouragement- being able to inspire and support
- The company should stand by you as the employee for support throughout the work day as some may struggle.
- There must be new ideas inspired throughout time to keep the company as updated with our society as possible.
Respect- proper treatment and fairness
- The company should give fair treatment to each employee. No one should be favored or put on a pedestal. If there are achievements, honor the employee for their progress.